Applicants are required to submit:
- CV or resume
- Academic transcript (optional)
- Please briefly (150-250 words) complete the following questions:
- Please explain how your course of study and your career goals relate to the mission of Mongolian Young Leaders Network? What skills and ideas would you bring to the network?
- How do you envision your contribution to the development of Mongolia?
- Why is the MYLP mission important to you personally and how would you be an ambassador for it (how would you get involved in MYLN NGO)?
Please submit your application materials to MYLPChicago2017@gmail.com starting on March 13, 2017. Deadline for submission is 11:59 PM PST on April 16, 2017. Selected candidates will be notified via email late April.
- Application is open to Mongolian undergraduate, graduate students matriculated at U.S. higher educational institutions or young professionals working in the U.S. with no more than three years of work experience regardless of the field of study.
- Participants must be able to attend the full two-day event on May 19-20, 2017 and be able to fulfill all other requirements of the program, including the participation in the pitch competition.
- Participant must cover their own cost of travel to/from Chicago, Illinois.
We will provide for the incidentals during the two days of the program, including food and hotel accommodation.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at MYLPChicago2017@gmail.com